Support for your business the way you want – with Dynamics 365
Microsoft Dynamics 365 unites ERP, CRM and financial software in one powerful tool. You decide which business applications you want to work with, and the number of users can be adjusted every month. Dynamics 365 includes Office 365, Business Intelligence software and the Azure Platform for internet services. That means Dynamics 365 provides everything your business needs to go fully digital.
Why choose Dynamics 365?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 combines various business applications. Business data flows in real time between apps, so processes and departments are exactly aligned with each other. Click here for more information on the importance of free business data. This means you can see CRM information about a lead or client automatically while you draft an email in Outlook, plus you can import your quotation directly into the project management software, so the project can be started immediately and remains within schedule and budget.
Fundamentally, Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a cloud service, also known as SaaS (Software as a Service). This makes the use of specific applications scalable and flexible, because licences are only purchased per user, according to their role. You don’t need to worry about updates and patches anymore and you only pay for what you use. Large investments that tie up your capital in the long term are a thing of the past. For a fixed fee per month, you receive tailored software, simply and securely, allowing you to focus fully on your business.
However, Microsoft even provides a solution for businesses that cannot or dare not transition to the cloud. Instead, you can install an on-premises version of Microsoft Dynamics 365 on servers at your company or an external data centre. Previous versions of Dynamics (such as the popular Dynamics AX 2012) have not been used since August 2017.
Please note: benefits such as frequent automatic updates are not supported by the on-premises version.
How does Dynamics 365 work?
You simply choose the applications and the number of users per application. You only pay for what you actually use. In Microsoft AppSource, there are dozens of apps for every business need you could think of: from analytics and AI to human resources and productivity. You can use any application on its own and even integrate them separately with other systems in your IT environment. Specific apps are available for the nine biggest sectors: agriculture, distribution, financial services, government, healthcare and environmental sciences, production, professional services, retail and consumer items, and education.
In this way you can choose any combination of features that your organisation requires. Microsoft Dynamics 365 is not based on cumbersome software packages, but more on specific user needs.
When should you consider using Dynamics 365?
- If you keep postponing major investments even though you need to automate your processes and improve your services;
- If you want to work more efficiently by combining your customer service, sales, marketing and field service software with your financial software and ERP;
- If your business collects all manner of data and information, yet you aren’t gaining valuable insights from this, which could make your marketing and sales more effective;
- If your experience in the market reveals a great need for innovation and new business models that you cannot meet with your current software environment;
- If you want to replace the silos in your business with an efficient and scalable solution to completely transform your business.
Accelerate your digital transformation
Dynamics 365 fulfils Microsoft’s vision to fully support businesses in their digital transformation. Microsoft considers ICT to be the critical success factor in today’s world. It is what drives your business to grow, develop and transform, so you are better placed to meet changing market and customer needs.
This means building personal relationships with your customers, supporting your staff with tools and insights, fully optimising business activities and developing new products and business models.
You can do all of this with Dynamics 365 and the Internet of Things (IoT). Your intelligent products can collect all kinds of data and relay updates such as repair notifications to your field service.
Dynamics 365 Enterprise and Business
Microsoft Dynamics 365 has designed two different versions for two different target groups: Business for SMEs and Enterprise for medium to large businesses. Within these versions you have options for individual or bundled apps, for full or partial use.
Dynamics 365 Enterprise
Designed for organisations with a large workforce and more complex processes:
- Dynamics 365 for Sales & Marketing: Provides valuable insights to give your customers the right focus through different channels, increase sales and maintain relationships.
- Dynamics 365 for Customer Service: Combines and improves customer service through all channels.
- Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation: Project members work efficiently together and project managers have full insight into budget, schedule and availability.
- Dynamics 365 for Operations: Provides business insights and information to improve your business results.
- Dynamics 365 for Field Service: Ensures optimum service in the field with efficient planning, provides real-time advice, sends information and provides a link to the IoT.
- Dynamics 365 for Customer Insights: Provides valuable customer insights which means employees work more efficiently and can ensure higher levels of customer satisfaction.
Dynamics 365 Business
Focuses on smaller SMEs with fewer employees that desire a more small-scale solution:
- Dynamics 365 for Financials: Provides you with a firm administrative basis with order processing, invoicing, stock control and purchasing.
- Dynamics 365 for Sales: Increases sales with practical product lists, quotations, activity management, lead and opportunity management, reporting tools and customer insights.
- Dynamics 365 for Marketing: Enhances your marketing efforts with email campaigns, web forms, personalised content and event planning.
You can choose one package or an application. Are you already using financial software yet need a CRM package to improve your contact with customers? Then choose Dynamics 365 for Customer Service. This video shows you exactly how this works in Microsoft AppSource:
Are you ready for the future?
Choosing Microsoft Dynamics 365 means choosing forward-looking technology that helps to digitally transform your business. You don’t need to make huge investments in time and equipment every five years. Your software environment grows organically with your business, in a scalable way and at your own speed. Thanks to the cloud, you always have direct access to your business information wherever you are. Dynamics 365 pools your employees, data and business processes effectively. That means greater efficiency, higher productivity and increased customer satisfaction.
Have you discovered how easy it is to use Dynamics 365? Contact us to discuss the options. With our concrete practical experience and Microsoft’s tried-and-tested solutions, we can’t wait to make your ambition a reality.
Get ready for the future by switching to Dynamics 365 with us by your side!
Microsoft Dynamics 365 unites ERP, CRM and financial software in one powerful tool. You decide which business applications you want to work with.