Your business needs a simpler way for people to work together on documents that they can open wherever they are, without having multiple versions on the go. With Microsoft SharePoint, you can find and share information readily and securely, within or outside of your business. Sending attachments by email is a thing of the past. You can also use Microsoft SharePoint for your reporting and automate your processes using workflows.
Better distribution of information
Microsoft SharePoint improves collaboration by making it easier and quicker. Your employees can use this software to create their own web pages where they can post information, manage documents and publish reports.
This helps projects run more efficiently because all your employees can work with the same up-to-date information, find what they are looking for faster, and search specifically for the people and expertise they need in the company.
Outside your company too
Microsoft SharePoint also enables you to share documents and information securely with partners, clients and other contacts. E-mailing large attachments back and forth becomes a thing of the past, and there’s no longer any need to circulate different versions of the same document. You can share information and documents efficiently, with the following advantages:
- Receive automatic notifications when information changes
- Fully integrated with other Microsoft Office software
- Document version change management comes as standard
- Find information straight away using the built-in search function
- Automate your processes using workflows
- It can serve as the basis for a business intelligence system